Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Hydrangea Way, Simpsonville
Huge Price Reduction plus sellers are offering $5000 credit at closing towards flooring and other updates with acceptable offer. Buyer agents please ask for credit in the offer. Take advantage of double benefits. Sellers motivated...don't miss an opportunity....bring all offers. Great central location… the home is located in popular, most desirable and fast growing Five Forks area, easily accessible from Greer, Spartanburg Simpsonville and Greenville. Award winning school district of MONARCH, BECK ACADEMY AND JL MANN High. Quite neighborhood with fewer homes yet the convenience of everything that Five Forks area has to offer. The home is on more than ½ acre lot and has great floor plan with two story foyer and hardwood floors covering kitchen. Formal living room, large great room, dining room and office w/French Doors are on main level with all 4 bedrooms on 2nd level. Master suite has his and her vanity, separate over sized shower, garden tub and spacious walk-in closet. 4th bedroom is large enough to use as media room like my clients were using. The entire home is pre-wired for sound system. Kitchen is spacious equipped with Stainless appliances and has granite countertops with tile backsplash and kitchen island. Kitchen back door opens on 12x14 spacious deck perfect for entertainment. The backyard is private and spacious, backs up to creek which is far enough away from house that owner states flood insurance is not required. Crawl space is in fact walk-in and provides additional storage for lawn equipment. Fresh paint through most of the home with major repairs taken care of. Home and carpets have just been professionally cleaned. Please remove shoes before walking through the home. Home is pressure washed just before listing. Refrigerator will be given AS IS, except some new drawers replaced and conveyed on Bill of Sale. Home will not last long in the market, so hurry up!
- MLS® #1407389
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Creek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentNima Buva
- Listing OfficeNb Realty, Llc
- Address109 Hydrangea Way
- SubdivisionBennetts Grove
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:01pm EDT.