Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2378 Roper Mountain Road, Simpsonville
Spectacular one-of-a-kind elegant estate nestled on 8.51 acres, down a two-tenths of a mile private driveway. Incredible custom design, magnificently renovated with almost 10,000 square feet of living space, banquet-sized rooms, superb gourmet kitchen, mahogany island, elevator to master bedroom, grand foyer, grand sunroom/breezeway to rear porch with private putting green and office/meeting room with wet bar, wonderful built-in desk and bookcases/cabinetry. Cozy media room and so much more! Even room for the au pair. There is a cute 3 bedroom 2 bath, completely self-sustained guest cottage just steps away from main house. Elegant grounds meticulously maintained. Stately yet homey, beautifully accessible for your family home and perfect for entertaining.
- MLS® #1407326
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Balcony, Elevator, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentJoyce Barber
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address2378 Roper Mountain Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Elevator, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 2:31pm EDT.