Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Simpsonville
Welcome home to this gorgeous one and a half story, Craftsman-style home with four bedrooms and three-and-one-half baths on a wooded 0.69 acre home site. The beautiful brick front with large rocking chair front porch and 3 car garage greet you as you walk up. Walking in, you will find gleaming hand scraped engineered hardwoods. The formal dining room, adjacent to the foyer, has stunning molding detail along with a coffered ceiling. The family room and breakfast room are open to the kitchen. The kitchen features a large center island and a pass through to the dining room with stone gray cabinetry, white quartz countertops, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel gourmet kitchen package and hood vent. The garage entry leads to a mud room and large laundry room. The master bedroom has private access out to your covered porch, beautiful vaulted ceiling, sitting room with fireplace, a luxurious bath with split vanities, 5ft tiled walk-in shower, soaking tub and water closet. The secondary bedrooms are across the family room from the master bedroom, both with large walk-in closets. Upstairs you will find the fourth bedroom, third bathroom and large loft area. Off of your breakfast area is your covered deck overlooking your 0.69 acre wooded lot that backs up to wooded common area that the community owns. If you are looking for privacy and beautiful wooded views, this home is for you!
- MLS® #1407320
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLois Leder
- Listing OfficeMungo Homes Properties, Llc
- SubdivisionCoachman Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Electric, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 9:16am EDT.