Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
443 Bucklebury Road, Greer
Better than new! Well maintained 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in Franklin Pointe neighborhood. Walking distance to community pool. Beautiful durable flooring throughout most of first floor, perfect if you have pets or kids. Enjoy the modern kitchen with recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops as well as a huge center island including a breakfast bar. Under all cabinets you'll find an upgraded LED lighting package. The living room open to the kitchen and breakfast area has a cozy gas fireplace and lots of natural light. A bedroom and full bathroom round out the main floor. Relax on the huge, partially-covered patio with custamized built-in fire pit. Upstairs, you'll find the master suite with walk-in closet, and tranquil master bathroom featuring an over-sized tile shower, separate tub and double sink granite vanity. Three additional bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the laundry room, with washer/dryer included, complete the second floor. Perfect location close to BMW, Michelin and close to everything downtown Greer has to offer. Desirable Spartanburg school district 5. Move-In ready! Set up your showing appointment today!
- MLS® #1407297
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSonja Neufeld
- Listing OfficeWetzel Realty
- Address443 Bucklebury Road
- SubdivisionFranklin Pointe
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:16am EDT.