Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
144 N Waterside Drive, Seneca
Capturing the easy-breezy feelings of a favorite vacation, 144 North Waterside Drive offers a bevy of resort-style amenities: a waterfront setting that’s steps away from Lake Keowee’s shores, a lakeside pool and hot tub, and open, light-filled spaces. With six (or more) bedrooms spread across three levels—made accessible to everyone via an elevator—the residence is the perfect memory-making headquarters for generations of family and friends. The home’s exterior incorporates earth-hued North Carolina river rock that is particularly striking on the arched entry and two-story center. Inside, the great room’s lofty double row of windows and soaring stone fireplace are showstoppers. Neutral-colored shiplap—used on the ceiling here, and on walls in other rooms—lends textural interest and a relaxed lakehouse vibe. In the adjoining dining room, a statement chandelier hangs from the coffered ceiling, while an elongated bar with sink, cooler, and wine storage occupies the passage to the kitchen. Throughout the home, thoughtful design takes advantage of every architectural niche with built-in benches, shelving, or cabinetry. Fine craftsmanship and high-end finishings are on display in every direction. The bright kitchen, built around an expansive island with gather-round seating on two sides, provides chef-worthy Dacor and Miele appliances. A convenient office sits at the rear. The adjacent breakfast area accommodates a family-sized table and opens to the airy sunroom with three walls of windows and 180-degree lake views. Main-level outdoor spaces include a porch with fireplace and Eze-Breeze windows, as well as an open, multi-level deck. The master suite is a lovely place to start and end the day. Doors lead outside to the porch, and the serene en suite features marble tile floors, outsized shower, jetted tub, and double vanity. Near the three-car garage, stairs and the elevator access the upper and lower levels. Upstairs, a window-lined corner office makes for pleasant work. Two bedroom suites are separated by a center loft that overlooks the great room and lake below and is large enough for a curl-up-with-a-book sitting area. The lower level opens to a sprawling family room with fireplace and spacious bar kitchen in the corner, creating a versatile space ideal for entertaining a crowd or intimate binge-watching. To the right are two bedroom suites—one with a private side patio—and a multi-purpose room (currently used as a bunkroom) with double exterior doors. The left wing houses a lakefront room, presently outfitted as a home gym, as well as a handy mudroom and half bath that service the pool area. The park-like back yard is home to the 20x40-foot pool and hot tub, multiple terraces, fire pit, and verdant landscaping (including a hillside of brilliantly blooming azaleas in the warmer months). A paved pathway leads to the shoreline and double dock with power lifts. A sublime mix of looks and livability, 144 North Waterside Drive is located in the sought-after community of Waterside Crossing. Its amenities include a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, multiple playgrounds, lakeside picnic pavilion, paved walking trails, and community marina. Shopping, restaurants, and healthcare are close at hand in Seneca, Clemson University is minutes away, and a drive to the vibrant city of Greenville is under an hour. *Although not included in the asking price, the home’s stylish furnishings, as well as two boats, are negotiable.
- MLS® #1407244
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,600
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Generator, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Dock, Fenced Yard, Lake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address144 N Waterside Drive
- SubdivisionWaterside Crossing
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 12:01am EDT.