Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3000 Old Easley Bridge Road, Greenville
Live in a piece of History! A place where friends gathered and families spent time together. This is a Completely Remodeled 2 Bedroom 1 bath house. Upgraded Electrical, New floors, New Thermal Windows, New Kitchen Cabinets, counter tops, stainless steel back splash. New Sheetrock, and New light fixtures throughout. Storage Room 5x5 on back porch. Aluminum Out Building 12x8 and Fenced in side courtyard. Priced to Sell!
- MLS® #1407200
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentBen Carper
- Listing OfficeElizabeth Carper Real Estate
- Address3000 Old Easley Bridge Road
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorConcrete, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Handicap Access, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:16pm EDT.