Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3610 Andover Way, Seneca
Walk to Lake Hartwell from this Split level Brick 5 Bedroom / 3 Bath home sits on over a half acre of land on a beautiful lot in the Bayshore Community. Tucked away on side street just a few minute walk to all the community has to offer. With a very large foyer and plenty of closets to throw your shoes and coats before you fully enter the home. On upper level you'll find three bedrooms, master with full bath and plenty of closet space. Living/Dining combination with large deck just outside for entertaining. On lower level you will find a large family room with fireplace, two large bedrooms, full bath and a very large laundry with exit to exterior of home. Home is complete with attached two car garage. Backyard is fenced and has additional fenced area to keep dogs when you are entertaining. The lot has a partial wooded area, several different fruit trees and includes shed to right of driveway to store your garden tools. Bayshore has a beautiful community park where you will find a boat ramp, boat dock, beaches, and swim platform. Additionally a covered pavilion with wood burning fireplace, grills and plenty of picnic tables as well as restroom facilities. Just a minute away you will find the playground, tennis courts and baseball field. Located just off the 123 about 8 minutes from Clemson and 10 minutes from downtown Seneca, hospitals and shopping. Come make this home your own!
- MLS® #1407165
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Dock, Playground, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSusan Mangubat
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Seneca
- Address3610 Andover Way
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Wood
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 11:46am EDT.