Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Duck Hawk Way, Marietta
Live the best life you can live! Stunning home surrounded by stunning natural artistry year round in The Cliffs at Mountain Park. Full attention to detail is embraced in this custom built European home. The custom entry door opens to a custom mosaic floor to capture the essence of beauty and style from the moment entry is gained into this most comfortable home. Exposed beams, see through rock fireplace and beautiful hardwoods welcome everyone to the majestic great room. It will be hard for guests to sit because they will be drawn to the panaromic views of nature's artistry from the great room floor to ceiling windows. With a large gourmet kitchen filled with Subzero, Wolf, and Bosch appliances you can entertain for every occasion. The space also opens to a contemporary dining room with see through fireplace, and a smaller space for a breakfast area. Off the kitchen is a stunning sunroom space with rock fireplace barely containing the beauty from the outdoors! The Master ensuite on this level brings out the romance in everyone with beautiful vaulted ceiling, and wood accents. Within the Master is a expansive bath suite showcasing countertop space, large soaker tub, and separate shower. The Master bath exposes the gorgeous trey ceiling giving the feel of a never ending ceiling. On the lower level there are 2 more guest suites, great room with views open to natural majesty, kitchenette for entertaining or living, storage space, media room, and covered deck with maintenance free wood flooring. There is also luxury convenience items that are offered with this home. From Plantation shutters, solar shades on some windows, tinted windows, full house generator, alarm system, sound system, finished large hobby room or studio above the garage, central vacuum, and cobblestone driveway with extra pad. Living just isn't complete though without the amenities, and call to nature of Mountain Park. See the complete video and you'll understand how your quality of life gets a boost in a home with natural artistry surrounding it.
- MLS® #1407036
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, European
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Security Guard, Other, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address101 Duck Hawk Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 9:46am EST.