Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3965 N Highway 101, Greer
Secluded, beautiful, rural location, yet close to Greenville and Spartanburg SC. Long winding driveway through the woods. Home is located in a pretty setting with a mountain view. Attractive four bedroom home with a huge unfinished basement. Large deck overlooking the rear lawn. Custom kitchen with pantry and plenty of cabinets. Master bedroom with full bath including garden tub and shower. Separate laundry room. New Carpet. $2200. Security Deposit - 1 year lease - longer terms available
- MLS® #1406987
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling 9ft+, Countertops-Solid Surface, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
- Address3965 N Highway 101
- Zip Code29651
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentHarold James
- Listing OfficeJames Agency, Inc.
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 12:16am EDT.