Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
234 Braselton Street Homesite 14, Greer
Our new plan...The Summerville. WOW WOW WOW!!!! 3 CAR GARAGE!! Grand entrance with wide hallway and large foyer. GORGEOUS Lux Vinyl Floors. Kitchen open to great room with beautiful cabinets large island/breakfast bar and fun pendant lights!! Great room features fireplace and sliding glass door that opens to patio a amazing covered porch and large private back yard. Samsung Energy Star appliances. Guest Bedroom on the first floor is great for in laws. Also convenient drop zone cabinets right inside garage door...great for kids to drop shoes and book bags. Ridiculously huge owners suite with closets galore and sitting room!! Owners bath features granite counter tops, dual vanity, and large garden tub with separate shower. Spacious secondary bedrooms with large walk in closets! Large Bonus/Loft space upstairs next to bedrooms 2 & 3. Sprinkler system. Built with eBuilt energy standards. Advanced framing techniques, gas tankless hot water heater, 80% gas heat, superior insulation package, radiant sheathing barrier, low E high performance windows, state of the art smart home technology, and more! Built to save energy and dollars for its new owner! Mayfield Crossing is the best of both worlds. Beautifully nestled between Greenville and Spartanburg. The community is conveniently located between highways 101 & 14 on Abner Creek Rd in the Upstate’s fastest growing area and is just minutes from BMW, Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, I-85 and I-26.
- MLS® #1406953
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJennifer Hendrix
- Listing OfficeStanley Martin Homes
- Address234 Braselton Street Homesite 14
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 7:31pm EDT.