Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1574 Gap Creek Road, Lyman
SECLUDED EUROPEAN STONE and STUCCO home on 11 acres! Sited on the TYGER RIVER, this gorgeous home features 6-7 bedrooms/ 3 full and 2 half baths/3 CAR GARAGE ATTACHED and 3 CAR GARAGE DETACHED! Double door entry and a 2-story foyer greet you upon entering. Hardwood floors lead from the formal dining room and into the kitchen. 2 story ceiling in the living room with a massive STONE FIREPLACE is a jaw dropper! The GOURMET KITCHEN offers tile backsplash, GRANITE COUNTERS, DACOR range & dishwasher, THERMADOR refrigerator, MIELE double oven, tons of cabinets, under counter lighting & sliders to the covered porch. The MAIN LEVEL master suite offers a FIREPLACE, TOUGE & GROOVED VAULTED CEILING, DUAL WALK-IN CLOSETS, DUAL VANITIES, GARDEN TUB, TILE SHOWER & office with separate deck. UPSTAIRS: You are pleased to find a large sitting area with a skylight, 2 bedrooms and bath + another area that could be 2 huge bedrooms with raised ceilings or home office with its own 2ND STAIRWELL that leads down to the laundry room that features a ½ bath. BASEMENT: A whole other house down here! 2 bedrooms (1 with no window), full bath, media room, dining area and full kitchen. Listen to the sounds of the Middle Tyger River from the home. Central vacuum system, whole house RADON system, rounded corners, & circular driveway.
- MLS® #1406668
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, River, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front
- Listing AgentLeanne Carswell
- Listing OfficeExpert Real Estate Team
- Address1574 Gap Creek Road
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:46am EDT.