Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Boggs Drive, Liberty
Talk about looks can be deceiving, that fits the bill on this house. This one level home with a full finished basement with inside entrance and separate outside entrance has it all. On the main level you will find an open kitchen and dining room combined with custom built cabinets, large den with a beautiful fireplace that has wood stove insert and cherry hardwood flooring. Master bedroom is exceptionally large with a walk in closet and ceramic tile shower. All three bathrooms have been updated with ceramic tile around showers and tubs. The basement has been completely refinished with a large bedroom, bathroom, bonus room, what could be a small kitchenette area, a media room and a flex room. So much space perfect for a growing family. Outside you will enjoy a large outdoor space perfect for kids and pets. On the deck you will enjoy family barbeques, or just to relax. There are fruit trees on the property as well. Close to Clemson, Easley, Anderson and Greenville, very close to Hwy 123. Seller has rewired the basement, installed a new electrical panel, installed new duct work in basement and new 3 ton gas pack for the basement, new windows in the basement, replaced water lines in the basement, new plumbing and fixtures in the basement. All new sheet rock, ceiling and finished the walls in the basement. All cabinets have been refinished. New deck built 1 year ago, newer metal roof with a lifetime guarantee and he has had the chimney cleaned out.
- MLS® #1406637
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSuzanne Cook
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address20 Boggs Drive
- SubdivisionBoggs Estates
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Woodstove
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 5:46pm EDT.