Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Keith Drive, Greenville
From the time you walk in the front door you can’t help but feel at home in this gorgeous updated ranch in historical Overbrook, just minutes from downtown Greenville and right around the corner from the planned Swamp Rabbit Extension. This home features gleaming hardwoods and ceramic tile throughout, granite counters, two gorgeous brick fireplaces, and open concept kitchen. Boasting brand new energy-efficient windows, new exterior doors, and fresh paint throughout, this home is the best of both worlds; brimming with CHARACTER and completely MOVE-IN READY! It’s nestled on a private, corner lot with fully fenced in backyard and oversized patio. 10x10 outbuilding, Maytag washer and dryer AND Samsung stainless steel, french door refrigerator also come with purchase. Plus, don't forget to check out the large walk-in basement, perfect for tons of storage. This one won’t last long, so don’t miss your opportunity to see this home before it’s gone!
- MLS® #1406611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces
- GaragesCarport 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentAllison Pickett
- Listing OfficePrime Realty, Llc
- Address200 Keith Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Washer
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.