Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
601 Creekside Bluff, Simpsonville
Welcome home to this ready charming move-in ready craftsman style ranch with rocking chair front porch! This beauty has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, along with an open kitchen and family room and Den. You have gorgeous 5" hand scraped hardwoods that flow throughout your first floor common areas. They are complimented by the gourmet kitchen with Sarsaparilla cabinetry, gorgeous Carrara Marmi Quartz countertops and stainless steel gas range. The master bedroom has a beautiful trey ceiling and connects to a stunning master bathroom with a huge walk-in closet. If you are looking for low maintenance, single story living with no stairs, in the sought after Five Forks area, then this is for you! Home and community information, including pricing, included features, HOA fees, availability of homes, lots and amenities are subject to change. Property taxes are estimated and are subject to change prior to sale at any time without notice. Square footages are approximate. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. I look forward to working with you! Show and Sell today.
- MLS® #1406521
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level
- Listing AgentDan Sobus
- Listing OfficeMungo Homes Properties, Llc
- Address601 Creekside Bluff
- SubdivisionWoodland Chase
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 10:01am EDT.