Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Chestnut Road, Landrum
You are going to love this Classic brick ranch on 1.95 acres in Landrum! So much privacy, but you are close to downtown, schools, and shopping! Join the local golf cart brigade! Walkout (unfinished) basement foundation has so much potential with partial kitchen, full bath, fireplace, and cedar closet! On the main level, you will find gorgeous hardwood floors, an expansive sunroom addition, wood burning fireplace, and three bedrooms! The kitchen features a galley extension with additional sink and more cabinets that you can ever fill! This space is almost like a massive butlers pantry! You will appreciate the bedroom sizes and original tile in the bathrooms! Lot is basically a quadruple lot, and may have the ability to be subdivided to build additional homes on each side! Expansive decking on one side of the home with an elegant metal gazebo. The covered front porch features broken terra cotta tile flooring. There is a garage door at the basement level for lawn equipment, and an attached two car side entry garage! Do not miss this opportunity to have over 3400 square feet under roof for an amazing price! Home is being sold, as-is, where-is, but seller knows of no current issues.
- MLS® #1406480
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address110 Chestnut Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Security System Owned
- AppliancesDryer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Wall Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 1:01pm EDT.