Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
208 Belle Pines Court, Seneca
Welcome home to 208 Belle Pines Ct. This unique property is 1.5 lots (Lot 18 and 19A) that total over an acre and over 300' of waterfront. Ideally situated on a nearly flat point lot in a quiet cul-de-sac with panoramic views from the east to the north west, this is a home that must be seen to appreciate the overall thought and lack of compromise the owners and builder, Glenn English, put into creating a pure masterpiece of lake living. With nearly 8400 sq. ft. of living space and 1000 sq. ft. of porches & decks you are sure to accommodate all family and friends for comfort and fun at Lake Keowee. The main level includes elegant foyer with travertine and faux finish walls, retractable chandelier, quiet office, formal living room with travertine fireplace and stunning lake views, gourmet kitchen, hearth room, breakfast area, elevator, powder room, screened EZ Breeze porch, covered deck and lavish master suite with it's own den, his/her walk in closets and bathroom with steam shower. Downstairs you will find a game room with bar/kitchenette, large family room over looking salt water pool, exercise/play room, 2nd laundry, ample storage space and 3 large lakefront guest suites. You'll notice that the square footage of this home is in the large rooms and living spaces providing comfort without being overwhelming. The inside and outside entertaining spaces are endless with so much patio/deck space overlooking the pool/waterfront/beach area as well as multiple rec rooms for games and movies. Relax in the Winter months and warm up by any one of the 4 fireplaces in the home. In addition to the 3 guest suites, there's also a beautiful guest studio above the 3 car garage with kitchenette and private full bath. The paver driveway is flat and oversized so there's more than enough room for guest parking. The current owners have added a 35KW gas generator, re-surfaced the patio around the pool, painted the exterior in 2015, stained docks 2019, and more. This is a very impressive home and property in a great location on the lake and close to Seneca and Clemson. Both docks along with boat lifts and PWC lifts convey to the buyer at closing.
- MLS® #1406386
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Other, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Enclosed, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Dock, Lake, Level, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentGreg Coutu
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Lake Keowee Water
- Address208 Belle Pines Court
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Other, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.