Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Player Way, Simpsonville
This one of a kind custom brick home offers not just luxury, but sophisticated lifestyle as well! Located in sought after Sycamore Ridge. Lifestyle prevails in this beautifully appointed home and level landscaped property. As you drive up to this stunning home, you will be impressed with the wonderful curb appeal and wide steps leading to the front door. The house boosts EXCEPTIONAL craftsmanship and is STUNNING and includes 10” ceilings on the main level. The Elegant dining room features 14” ceiling with European hand painted custom design and the bay window adds natural light. Relax in the spacious great room with handsome flanking built-in bookcases with custom lighting, and gas logs fireplace. An attractive coffered ceiling are just a few of the many features that set this home apart from the rest. Featuring a master suite on the main with a triple trey ceiling with rope lighting adds a romantic atmosphere. The luxurious master bath offers separate his and her vanities, a tiled shower and the oversized round jetted tub that will take away the stress of the day - add his and hers walk in closets. The quality and elegance is both easily seen and felt. Looking for a study on the main level? Yes – it has one and provides a dedicated space for wine/beverage cooler for added convenience. This space also provides a pocket door leading to the Master Bedroom. The keeping room features another fireplace and is open with the ultimate dream kitchen with double ovens, and custom cabinet organizers. Warm and delightful under-cabinet and accent lighting create the perfect ambience. A single French door leads to the deck where you’ll find over 400 square foot of beautiful outdoor tile that extends to the custom steps leading to the yard. Need more space for entertaining? There’s also a covered patio 20X19. This split floor plan includes 2 more bedrooms on the main level, both with custom closets and share a jack and Jill bath. The laundry room includes a sink and closet. Hardwood steps with lighting lead to the upper level. The upper level exhibits its own WOW factor with a bedroom with private bathroom, with an oversized bonus off the bedroom that can be a game room, playroom, etc. There is a also a small area that the kids would love. Up a few more steps is perfect space for a media room. Incredible storage throughout the home – a walk-in attic on the second floor includes another level with more space for storage. The basement includes two separate unfinished rooms that can be used for a workshop and recreation room/storage, both are 500 sq ft. Owners have taken immense pride in their home and it shows! The closets throughout the house have been custom designed for complete organization. The garage is a showplace with ceramic tile floors and a wall of custom built-in, with full refrigerator and wine cooler. Your guests will have a warm welcome thanks to the landscaped lighting and circular driveway. The back yard is professionally landscaped with lighting and beautiful trees. Walk to the pool and clubhouse or play tennis. This is an excellent subdivision for families of all ages. Convenient location close to Downtown Simpsonville, shops, restaurants, and 385.
- MLS® #1406385
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentDarlene Sola
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address10 Player Way
- SubdivisionSycamore Ridge
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 8:01am EST.