Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1478 Altamont Road, Greenville
This exquisite, craftsman home on Paris Mountain is absolutely pristine! HUGE 1.4 acre double lot! The attention to detail in this custom home is apparent the moment you step in and are greeted by the gleaming hardwoods, natural light, over-sized windows, a two-story great room with gas log stacked stone fireplace, high ceilings and extensive moldings. With five bedrooms and three and-a-half bathrooms there is plenty of room for your large and/or growing family. Only twenty minutes from downtown Greenville, this home has treasured privacy with the added benefit of being a stone’s throw away from the best Greenville has to offer. This open floor plan is perfect for entertaining large families and groups. With a large formal dining room, bar and breakfast areas, large patio, covered porches and decks, large family gatherings are made simple. Beautiful French doors open to the back deck for perfect outdoor entertaining and abundant light. The hardwood floors are in excellent condition throughout. The gourmet kitchen offers granite counter-tops and back splashes, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, soft-close drawers, farm sink, convection wall oven, seamless cook top and ample counter space. The spacious laundry room has a large sink, cabinetry and plenty of counter space. The master suite is on the main level and includes recessed lighting, large walk-in closet and sitting room. The master bath has a double granite vanity, picture frame mirrors, garden tub, and walk-in tiled shower with dual shower heads. Two of the five bedrooms are on the main level, the other three are on the lower level. The high ceilings and natural light on the lower level make the basement warm and inviting. There is a walk-out bonus/media room to the back, covered patio and backyard. There are two very large unfinished storage rooms in the basement as well as multiple, finished walk-in closets. The large workshop is heated and cooled with double doors into another parking space that can easily accommodate your guests and hobbies, opening onto an additional covered patio, if the over-sized two car garage isn’t quite enough. There is a back driveway and parking apron providing access to the lower level for the homeowner or service vehicles. This home has something for everyone in your family. Own your own piece of paradise on the coveted Paris Mountain today!
- MLS® #1406299
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Masonry Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentCate Thompson
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address1478 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.