Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
46 Leafmore Court Site 19, Simpsonville
BRAND NEW HOME on 1/3 acre with private backyard! Our Sterling C-Features a bedroom and full bath on main level with formal living and formal dining rooms. Open kitchen features granite counters with tile backsplash, upgraded 42" Cabinetry with crown molding, and Stainless Steel Frigidaire Gallery gas cook top with built in oven/microwave wall combo and dishwasher. Upstairs bonus room is great for entertaining! Second floor Owner's Suite features multiple closets, separate enlarged Tile walk-in shower with 6ft soaking tub, Comfort height granite dual vanities with square, under mount sinks and tile flooring! Leafmore Woods is in an ideal location, close to Fairview Rd and everything it has to offer in restaurants and shopping. Also just minutes to I-385 for quick access to Woodruff Rd, Haywood Rd, and downtown. This community is quiet and peaceful, with just one street ending in a cul de sac. Call listing agent to view this one of a kind home on a larger home site in the growing Simpsonville area!
- MLS® #1406280
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSheridan Burgos
- Listing OfficeTrust/south Coast Homes
- Address46 Leafmore Court Site 19
- SubdivisionLeafmore Woods
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 2:31am EDT.