Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
143 Steppingstone Way, Central
Close to Clemson University awaits this custom built beauty, loaded with so many extras it must be seen to be fully appreciated. There are 3 large bedrooms on the main floor, including the master. The master bedroom features a tray ceiling, hardwood floors, and a spectacular bathroom with dual separate sinks, custom built-in cabinets, and a large jetted tub. Another bedroom on the main level is fully handicapped accessible with grab bars and wide doors, perfect for someone needing a little extra care. The living room is huge, with high ceilings, canned lighting, and features a stacked stone fireplace flanked by large windows on either side. The front door of the home is a 12 lite, heavy, wooden door that allows the sun to brighten the living room and show its true beauty. The kitchen is spacious, with high-end granite counter-tops, a high bar, separate dining and breakfast areas, and a desirable gas stove. The kitchen even has a pot filler faucet over the stove for your convenience. The laundry room is on the main level and has so much to offer - it is filled with cabinets for storage, a built-in desk, a sink, a freezer, and an elevated washer and dryer. The upstairs of the home offers many possibilities. When entering the upstairs you will find a large den perfect for the area. There is also a large craft/workout/office room with an entire wall of custom cabinets. The largest room upstairs previously served as an office, and with its cathedral ceiling and large walk-in closet, it could easily be another large bedroom. The upstairs also has another bedroom with a large closet and even has a neat little hallway leading to a unique child's playroom or possibly a reading room. The house has plantation shutters throughout, extensive molding and trim work, Italian slate on the front porch, and the landscaping is fantastic, designed for low maintenance and year around beauty. The exterior of the home is cement plank boards, stacked stone, vinyl tilt windows, and architectural shingles, giving the benefit of low maintenance. You will find cultured stacked stone on the walls and around the foundation. The back porch is screened-in and has a large deck to enjoy the quiet surroundings. Take a look at the "crawl" space under the home, it is huge with high ceilings and is already wired with electrical outlets, great storage space with much potential. This one owner, custom built home shows great pride in design, functionality, and detailed craftsmanship. It is in the desirable Clemson Elementary school district. You will be hard pressed to find another home that offers this much value at this price. Call today to tour this truly remarkable property, and proudly make this house your next home!
- MLS® #1406028
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJohn Vess
- Listing OfficeCommunity First Real Estate
- Address143 Steppingstone Way
- Zip Code29630
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Gas, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 9:46am EDT.