Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 High Hammock Drive, Seneca
A rustic Lake Keowee waterfront log home with over 2400 sq feet on the main level encompassing a large kitchen dining area, living room with gas fireplace, large master suite with traditional wood burning fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Stainless steel appliances in the open kitchen with tile floors and rock facing. Huge deck overlooking Lake Keowee, perfect for a cookout for the whole family. Downstairs you will find the man cave bonus room decked out for a leisurely day of sports and entertaining (prior to or post many hours of Lake Keowee fun!) along with a full bedroom and full bath. The garage is an extended 2 car affair with enough room for 3 cars and/or lake toys, work room and plenty of additional storage space. There is an outside patio area currently fenced in for the owners pets. This area has a hot tub as well (negotiable). Stone steps lead down to the covered dock with over 20 feet of depth below the back well. Plenty of extra parking for family and friends. The downstairs bar, refrigerator, hot tub, pontoon boat and jet skis are negotiable. See supplemental docs for rental restrictions.
- MLS® #1405968
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionDock, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Front
- Listing AgentMike Roach
- Listing OfficeTop Guns Realty
- Address501 High Hammock Drive
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling – Dropped, Ceiling Smooth, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 5:16pm EDT.