Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
424 Hilburn Way, Simpsonville
LAST ONE in the community.....AND AT A REDUCED PRICE! The very popular Buchanan plan is an outstanding home for so many reasons! 4 bedrooms/ 3 full baths, It offers a grand 2-story foyer complete with wide plank Revwood flooring that continues through all the main living areas. Continue on to gourmet kitchen with large center island, granite counter-tops, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, microwave, and dishwasher and a Refrigerator. An extra large laundry room and a bedroom and full bath complete the downstairs. The bedroom and full bath are perfect for overnight guest or a study. A massive owners suite with a dramatic trey ceiling is upstairs with spa-like owners bath that has a raised double vanity with granite countertops, a tile shower, large soaking tub and a spacious walk in closet. Two more spacious bedrooms, both with walk-in closets a hall bath with a raised vanity and granite countertops and a large bonus room complete the upstairs. This home comes complete with lots of energy saving features that only a brand new home can offer!
- MLS® #1405915
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, None
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, None
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngie Moss
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address424 Hilburn Way
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 10:16am EDT.