Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
940 Ravenfield Drive Lot 69, Duncan
WOODS AT PINE RIDGE NOW SELLING! We now have a model home at this community. Woods at Pine Ridge is an all-brick home community. There will also be a community swimming pool. We have inventory homes as well as available lots to pick your floorplan and build, all from the low $200s. This 1830 square foot ranch plan offers an enormous family room leading to a generous patio. The split floor plan has nice sized rooms and a 4th room that can be a bedroom or an office, a large formal dining room, and a breakfast nook. The home includes all brick exterior, full gutters, cedar shutters, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, soft close cabinets/drawers, architectural roof, and many more included premium features. Woods at Pine Ridge is going to be absolutely beautiful and it is a great location convenient to the interstate.
- MLS® #1405764
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentStephanie Poole
- Listing OfficeAdams Homes Realty, Inc
- Address940 Ravenfield Drive Lot 69
- SubdivisionWoods at Pine Ridge
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleBeech Springs
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 2:01pm EDT.