Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
132 Bridgeton Drive, Greenville
RARE OPPORTUNITY! Stratton Place is the subdivision that homeowners move into and never move out! Pull into the quiet driveway located right off the cul-de-sac and welcome yourself home in this newly renovated gem. Two living rooms downstairs provide plenty of space for everyone in the family. With two living room areas available downstairs, there is plenty of space to provide everyone in the family. Parents will appreciate can appreciate a nice evening by the wood burning fireplace together while knowing the kids are just across the hall with all of their own toys to enjoy themselves. The study, with built in bookshelves, is perfect for an in home office with gorgeous French doors being able to shut for privacy. Don’t forget about the remodeled half bathroom next to the massive storage closet as well. The walk in laundry room has tons of extra cabinet space, and off the dining room sits a built in desk that’s perfect for cookbooks and family recipe keepsakes. But let’s get to the heartbeat of the house: the kitchen! The only way to describe this room is perfection. The seller thought of everything from ample counter space, tons of cabinets, a nice size island, gas stove top, built in microwave, wall oven, and best of all, your very own wine chiller! It’s packed with everything you need! Walk upstairs to all five bedrooms with two full baths decked out in the latest style. The guest bath is large in size and perfect to serve all four guest bedrooms. The Master has his and her closets with a gorgeous bathroom and newly tiled shower. Everything is truly flawless! Need to entertain friends? The backyard is the perfect place to make all those memories together! Enjoy the screened in porch and oversized patio. Grill is included! This large half acre lot has plenty of privacy and shade, with gorgeous hardwood trees that provide tons of natural beauty. This neighborhood cannot be beat! Minutes away from everything yet tucked away from it all. The last house in this neighborhood hit MLS in May 2018 so this is one of those rare chances to own a gemstone here in Greenville! Call me today for a private showing!
- MLS® #1405605
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBritni Ream
- Listing OfficeModern Real Estate Consultants
- Address132 Bridgeton Drive
- SubdivisionStratton Place
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 11:01am EST.