Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
30 W Avondale Drive, Greenville
Looking for a North Main classic?? Located in the highly sought after North Main area of Downtown Greenville, 30 West Avondale Drive offers 4,700 square feet of charm and living. Built in 1952, this charming home offers spacious living with 4 large bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a large eat in kitchen, bright sunroom, gorgeous formal dining room, formal living room, and comfy den with beams and built in bookshelves on the main level. The home features two beautiful fireplaces that each have elegant gas logs your family can enjoy during the winter months and holiday season. The master bedroom features a large, newly added walk in closet and a master bathroom with double vanity sinks, lots of cabinets, and a large walk in shower. Do you love entertaining? No problem! This home also offers a large newly renovated (2019) walk out basement with a large family room, game room, kitchenette, and two large storage rooms. Walk outside from the basement family room to a 22x23 deck for grilling, outside dining, and a quaint fire pit area, and feel like you are secluded from the world. This lower backyard area is fully fenced in. The new fencing was added in 2015 to enclose the lower yard. The home has multiple large storage areas and large closets, as well as a floored walk in attic, which is not always easy to find with homes built in the 1950’s. Make 30 West Avondale Drive your new Home today! ***Agents, please inform your clients that there are several items that do not convey. Please check associated documents for a list of those items.*** As owners, we have already done a lot of maintenance, large repairs and corrections to this home as well as a new roof and gutters. Please understand that we will do very little in the way of repairs, if any at all. Many of the items are included in the Residential Sellers Disclosure in Associated Documents.
- MLS® #1405591
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentJamie Ouzts
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address30 W Avondale Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesStand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 8:16pm EST.