Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
553 Mountain Creek Church Road, Greenville
How do I begin to tell in a paragraph how special this house is! This spacious 4200 sq ft home is a beautiful blend of old and new. The minute you walk up the front stairs, across the front porch and through the front door you will feel as sense of welcome. You will feel all the love and care that has gone into this home. The front portion of the house is a wonderfully renovated 1913 farmhouse that is full of charm with a grand foyer and arched entrance hallway. You’d find high headboard ceilings and beautiful old hardwoods. As you walk through the wide hallway to the rear of the house you will find a spacious gathering room with gas log fireplace that is open to the kitchen with new gas range and stainless appliances. Off the gathering room is a large screened porch and a deck and patio area to enjoy entertaining or the quiet that being on a 1.5 acre lot provides. The bedrooms are all oversized and the master suite upstairs is a bright, calm oasis with hardwood floors and soaring ceiling. The master bath is stunning and closet... well you will have plenty of space for all your clothes. The pictures tell it all! Call to schedule a showing for this one of a kind home today!
- MLS® #1405578
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorWood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHeather Stemann
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address553 Mountain Creek Church Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:46am EST.