Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
137 Blazing Star Trail, Landrum
Welcome to 137 Blazing Star Trail, nestled within the world renowned golf course community, The Cliffs at Glassy. This is where it all began as this is the original Cliffs community and its extremely well developed. The Cliffs at Glassy is so close to downtown Greenville and an easy drive to Asheville, North Carolina. As a member you have access to all of the now world renowned Cliffs golf courses. This A+ membership is available through the purchase of this home! From the moment you enter this gated community nestles in the Blue Ridge Mountains, you will know that dreams can come true! This spectacular residence was custom built by one of the best builders and architects known in this area and no detail was missed throughout both the interior as well as the exterior. You will notice extremely high-end windows and doors, a slate roof complete with copper valleys and copper gutters, multiple custom stone walls that define the exterior maturely landscaped yard, multiple water features with gorgeous stone accents and walkways, the list goes on and on! As you enter this home you will immediately notice the views from the entire rear of this home that invite you to the multiple exterior balconies and patios with Blue stone flooring as well as a glassed in porch off of the kitchen that has working windows and creates a fresh air atmosphere when wanted. The floorplan is open with soaring ceiling heights and exposed wood beams that are truly one-of-a-kind, tongue and groove wood paneled ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, large room sizes and so much more. The gourmet kitchen has many features such as high-end appliances that include multiple subzero refrigerators, double ovens, two sinks, large entertainment and che island, open space to breakfast room overlooking views for miles, a true family and entertainment kitchen! The master bedroom is on the main level and is large in size and has both his and hers walk-in closets, an oversized jetted soaking tub, a walk-in fully tiled shower with multiple heads as if you are in a spa. Upstairs, you will find two additional bedrooms, both with their own private full baths and wonderful closet space as well as a loft area that is perfect for a home office of listening room. On the lower level you will be amazed at the additional space you will find with two more bedrooms and two full baths. In this finished lower level you will also find an incredible entertainment room complete with gas log fireplace with stone accents and even a wet bar with refrigerator and granite countertops. There are two separate garages that make a total of three cars attached and multiple workshop areas that also can double as potting sheds with sinks included. You can't possibly build this home on a lot such as this for anywhere near this current asking price... From the moment you experience a tour of this home and these million dollar views, you will know that the value is more than built into this price tag and the owner says to "make him an offer" and come and make a few of your own personal cosmetic touches throughout and transform this luxurious residence into your very own dream home!!!
- MLS® #1405569
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTudor, European
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofSlate, Other
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentJacob Mann
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address137 Blazing Star Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 6:31pm EST.