Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
722 Rutherford Road, Greenville
DOWNTOWN Greenville! Location is everything when it comes to this fabulous Home. This home is nestled in a quiet community just over a mile from all the life downtown Greenville has to offer. Walking up to this home you will find a covered front porch and welcoming double wooden doors. Hardwood floors stretch throughout the entire main level. As you continue through the home you will find a dining room fit for entertaining. The kitchen is a dream with an abundance of cabinetry, granite counter-tops, Viking double ovens, Viking warming drawer, built in microwave, and an island perfect for holiday parties. Just off the kitchen is a quaint space that could function as a breakfast nook. Past the kitchen is a cozy yet spacious great room that features gas log fireplace, hardwood floors and natural light. The exterior deck is a huge space for entertaining, grilling, or just hanging out with your family. Upstairs you will find three generous size bedrooms as well as the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The master suite offers both his and her closets, double vanity sink, walk-in shower, jetted soaking tub, and abundance of cabinetry for storage. If you are looking for a beautiful home near downtown this is the one!
- MLS® #1405556
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTiffany Fralick
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address722 Rutherford Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 5:31am EST.