Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Chelsea Lane, Greer
Come see classic southern living at its finest. This 5 bedroom/4.5 bathroom home is located in the distinguished Chelsea Woods community. The custom all brick home is timeless. The wrap-around front porch is perfect for enjoying every season. Upon entering, you are greeted by a grand 2 story foyer. You will find modern luxury paired with sophistication in every room. The dining room is perfect for hosting large family dinners. The sellers have recently renovated the kitchen, while staying true to the home’s gracious southern charm. The large quartzite island is the perfect place for families to gather. The gourmet kitchen features top of the line appliances and a built-in refrigerator. The brand new Thermador, six burner gas range, is a chef’s dream come true. The kitchen, and the breakfast nook, are the heart of this home. The spacious master bedroom is on the main level. The large bathroom features his and her sinks and a large walk-closet. The home features beautiful hardwood flooring. The living room features a fireplace and timeless built-in bookshelves. The sellers have recently repainted the entire interior of the home and added modern light fixtures and canned lighting. There is a home office conveniently located on the main level. The powder room has also been updated. Upstairs, you’ll find 3 large bedrooms. The flexible floor plan would allow a second master bedroom upstairs, if needed. There is a large storage closet, and craft room that could also be turned into a second home office. The sellers have added a secret “game room” off of one the bedrooms. This house gives families ample space to spread out. The walk-out basement includes a large recreation room, with a mature fireplace. The basement also features a wet bar, bedroom and full bathroom. This could make a wonderful living space for another family member, with a private entrance. There is also a large workshop on the basement level. The three car garage offers a ton of storage. The backyard is well manicured and large enough to play volleyball. You can roast s'mores year-round with the massive gas fireplace outside. It’s perfect for entertaining. The neighborhood is zoned for the award winning schools -Buena Vista Elementary, Riverside Middle School and Riverside High School. Short commute to GSP airport and downtown Greenville. This home has it all. Book your showing today!
- MLS® #1405514
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAngela Sawyer
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address207 Chelsea Lane
- SubdivisionChelsea Woods
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Oven(s)-Wall
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 8:16am EDT.