Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Meyers Court, Greenville
Location, location, location. This one level home located in the desired North Main area features a great floor plan. The entry opens into the Great Room with gas log fireplace and the Dining Room. The large Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances, lots of counter and storage space and a sunny Breakfast Room. Off of the kitchen is a spacious room that could be a Bonus Room, Playroom or Sunroom. There is a side porch entry into this room. The Master Bedroom has 2 huge walk in closets, an adjoining sitting area/office, door to back patio and a full bathroom with double sinks. There are two spacious Bedrooms that share a full bathroom, a laundry area and a hall 1/2 Bath. The backyard area features a huge patio with stone wall, outbuilding (sold "as is") and flat grassy area. This home is convenient to downtown, parks, shopping, restaurants, highways and Bob Jones University.
- MLS® #1405470
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarole Atkison
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address35 Meyers Court
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 11:31pm EDT.