Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40 Seyle Street, Greenville
Are you looking for a diamond in the rough? This is a great home for creatives with vision for undiscovered beauty. With solid bones and untapped potential, it's located in a highly sought after area of DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE near shopping, hospitals, food, THE SWAMP RABBIT TRAIL and much more. 40 Seyle Street is currently utilizing 3 bedrooms but could easily be transformed to add additional rooms. There is a finished bedroom upstairs as well as a full upstairs blank slate that is just waiting to be finished and made into that perfect space for a new home owner. The home features over 1800 sq ft on the main level and has the capacity to increase to over 1000 more with over 2800 sq. ft total (per seller). Investors will find this is a great ROI for their money since homes recently selling in this neighborhood have sold for $250k and up depending on size. Come see what your remodeling & restoring ideas can conjure up! The home will need some rehab but has been rewired. Access to back of home from community based alley too. Property to be sold as is.
- MLS® #1405459
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBecke Lagerholm
- Listing OfficeNexthome Real Estate Solutions
- Address40 Seyle Street
- SubdivisionDunean Mills
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.