Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 W Broad Street #302, Greenville
This is downtown Greenville living at its absolute best! You can sit on the balcony while watching the entertainers enter the Peace Center, listen to live music, walk/ride the Swamp Rabbit Trail, enjoy the Reedy River, or watch a relaxing sunset. This property offers it all! A large kitchen opens to the living room and balcony. The living room is adjacent to two bedrooms. The hall bath includes a tub/shower combo and a large decorative mirror. The master bath with dual sinks has a large shower and over-sized walk-in closet. The kitchen includes stained wood cabinets, stainless appliances and a large island. The living room and kitchen have stunning reclaimed hardwood floors from local Upstate buildings. New light fixtures, shutters and window treatments make the home open and inviting for you and your guests. Tall, seven foot windows and ten foot high ceilings expand the living space. There is convenient, third floor garage parking, all adjacent to the Peace Center. You're only a five minute walk to the best food and drinks Greenville has to offer. The Liberty Bridge, next to one of only two U.S. restaurants included on CNN's list of most romantic restaurants in the world, 32-acre Falls Park, best boutique shopping, and 100 + restaurants are all within a 5-10 minute walk. During the warmer months, Falls Park hosts moonlight movies at dusk and off Main Street you can enjoy free concerts every Thursday and Friday evening. Leave your car in the garage and enjoy everything Greenville! Awards: One of the top ten best downtowns according to RISMedia, one of the friendliest cities in the U.S. according to Travel + Leisure, greatest places in America by People's Choice, best small cities in the U.S. by National Geographic, the South's prettiest cities by Southern Living, the best places for business and careers by Forbes, top 100 best places by Livability, best places to live is the U.S. by U.S. News, top 10 most romantic cities according to the TODAY Show. Greenville is the more pastoral, less posh version of Charleston. It has the utmost Southern charm with the addition of the Blue Ridge Mountains. This condo will not last long. Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- MLS® #1405387
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentCate Thompson
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address112 W Broad Street #302
- SubdivisionPoinsett Corners
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Pine
- Interior FeaturesCountertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:46pm EDT.