Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
520 Summergreen Way, Greenville
Rare opportunity in Warrenton...the price you want in the location you need! Conveniently located within minutes of Woodruff Rd, I-385, GE, Michelin and downtown Greenville. This large family home, on a cul-de-sac lot has all the space you've been looking for - 4 bedrooms, 3 FULL bathrooms. You are immediately greeted by a story foyer and impressive staircase. On the main level you will find an office, formal living and dining, soaring ceilings and an open floor plan with hardwood floors. The kitchen is well appointed with granite, complimentary back splash, large island, tons of counter space and all appliances. Upstairs features 3 large bedrooms and a massive owners retreat, complete with sitting room, large bath and walk-in closet. You will love the private backyard. Warrenton has amazing amenities and is zoned for top rated schools (Mauldin/Mauldin/Mauldin). Please note the taxes are reflective of the 6% investor rate and the owner occupant rate will be less.
- MLS® #1405242
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJennifer Simms
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address520 Summergreen Way
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 3:46pm EST.