Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Oakland Avenue, Greenville
“The closest front door of a single family home facing Falls Park”. Amazing opportunity to live in the coolest pocket neighborhood in Greenville’s amazing downtown. This 2004 custom built home with Craftsman character is the perfect fit for someone wanting low-maintenance, single-family living with a two-car attached garage. Recent updated paint and carpet. Main level includes a handsome front stairwell, dining room, kitchen that opens to a breakfast nook, keeping room with additional “Inglenook Den” area with gas fireplace. Recently updated kitchen. Granite and quartz throughout the house in kitchen and bathrooms. Site finished hardwoods throughout the main level. Upstairs is the master suite with large master bath (separate jetted tub and shower) and walk-in closet. Also upstairs are two additional bedrooms connected to a shared full bathroom. One of these bedrooms has a small office nook with additional storage closet. The current owners expanded the house, finishing out a third floor into a 4th bedroom/playroom/office with a new full bathroom. Great outdoor living space with courtyard and cabana. NO GRASS TO CUT. This home has artificial turf! The property offers amazing downtown living and easy, quick access to Falls Park, Liberty Bridge, the new Grand Bohemian Hotel and Spa, Cleveland Park, Greenville Zoo, Swamp Rabbit Trail. Walk out the front door and have SO much at your fingertips. The Greenville County School Board offices across the street are great neighbors - wonderful, consistent landscape maintenance, after hours and weekend parking (for parties and guests), quiet evenings and weekends with no one there!
- MLS® #1405152
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTom Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address305 Oakland Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:46pm EST.