Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 River Bend Road, Greenville
Fabulous 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Brick Ranch Home with Split Floorplan is Waiting on you to Call it Your New Home. Enter the Large Great Room with Vaulted Ceilings, Cathedral Windows and Center Brick Fireplace on to Gorgeous Hardwood Floors. The Dining Room has French Doors leading to the Sun Room. The Kitchen with Breakfast Room is well equipped with Gas Cook Top, New Refrigerator, and updated Sink and Fixtures. Master Bedroom has Private Bath and Walkin Closet. The other 2 Bedrooms are Generously Sized. All Carpet is BRAND NEW! Enjoy your Outdoor Time on the Screened Porch. Home has a side entry 2 car garage with sink and work space. The Home also has a full House Generator so you will never be in the dark! A Separate 2 Story Building Boasts it's own private drive, 3 MORE Garages and is currently used as a wood working shop. The upstairs is the perfect blank space for a garage apartment or bonus room all located on over 1.2 acres. Property to be sold AS-IS.
- MLS® #1405108
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesGenerator, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTeresa Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address306 River Bend Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 4:01pm EDT.