Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
150 Bonnie Woods Drive, Greenville
If you're looking for a spacious, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, well cared for home on a HUGE LOT with a private back yard, plus TONS of neighborhood amenities, stop your search! This is the home for you! The covered front porch invites you into this home. Once inside, the living area is to the right and formal dining area to the left. Toward the back of the first floor you will find a spacious and bright kitchen to the left that is open to a sunroom on the right with tons of natural light. The back of the home faces east, so you will be greeted with warm, refreshing sunshine every morning. Step outside from the sunroom and you will find a very deep back yard that is private and partially wooded. (The lot is 270 feet deep from the front to the back) Upstairs are 4 bedrooms including a large master. The laundry is also on the second floor, making it very convenient to take care of those chores. The carpet does need replaced, so the owner is offering $2,000 to the next home owner, so you can pick out what you want and make it your own. This home is only 7 minutes from Conestee Park and the connector for Swamp Rabbit Trail. Also only 7 minutes from Southside Park and the Water Park. 7 Minutes to everything that Mauldin has to offer, including grocery shopping and the Culture Center. Downtown Greenville is less than 20 minutes away as well. And finally the neighborhood has so much to offer as well including a pool, basketball court with 2 basketball goals, walking trails and fishing ponds! WHEW!! That's a lot. So what's holding you back. Come check this home out then make it yours today!
- MLS® #1405051
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- Listing AgentRick Angell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address150 Bonnie Woods Drive
- SubdivisionWoods @ Bonnie Brae
- Zip Code29605
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:31am EST.