Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Topsfield Court, Greenville
This is it! You will not have to look any further after seeing this beautiful home with many upgrades and stylish details that are nice to have but hard to find. Tucked away in the back of this quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac, this 3 BR – 2 BA open floor plan home with large fenced in backyard is the perfect place to call home. Bedrooms are conveniently located on the first floor. 2nd floor features a huge bonus room that is a great extra space to use for whatever you need, large office space, work out area, play room for kids or just a quiet extra room for escaping! Brand new AC unit installed June 2019 which is much more efficient than the original builder units installed in the homes when the neighborhood was built. The backyard is large with a natural stone patio which is perfect for entertaining. Large laundry room with plenty of storage space, 2-car garage and NEW stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher. Nice size master bathroom with separate shower and garden tub. There is a one mile walking path around the neighborhood with a large portion shaded by the trees which is nice on those hot Greenville summer days. Conveniently located to Donaldson Center, I-185, Swamp Rabbit Trail and Conestee Lake Nature Park. 15 minutes to downtown or Woodruff Road shopping areas, Simpsonville and right around the corner from Mauldin.
- MLS® #1405015
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address3 Topsfield Court
- SubdivisionShoals Crossing
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 6:01am EST.