Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4550 N Highway 14, Greer
Year round mountain views!! Turn off Highway 14 and enter into sweet serenity! There is a pond on the property that is just waiting for a fishing dock, and you may just get a glimpse or two of wild turkey or deer. As you travel approximately 2100 feet of driveway, you will pass a 30ft x 50ft two bay workshop with electricity, beautiful woods on each side that opens up to a gorgeous home with a mountain view from almost every room! You may just want to linger on the wrap around porch and take in the fresh air and mountain view before you enter a home that says Welcome! This home has historic style cement stucco. This is not the synthetic stucco. You will open the front door to an open floor plan and see a spacious kitchen sporting an area ready for installation of a double oven! The living room features a wood burning fireplace that is double sided... for warmth on the inside and grilling on the outside! This is the perfect set up for some fine family time and entertaining friends. This home is could easily be a five bedroom home with bonus or four bedroom with office and bonus room. You can also easily add a central vac if you wish, because this home is already set up for it. There is also a developed lot with a separate septic tank that will accommodate a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. This would be a great spot for an in-law home! This property has a pond and a fresh water stream running to the pond. This would be a great property for horses, cows, etc. The developed lot could also be used for a horse barn with running water and a bathroom. Speaking of horses, this home is 30 minutes away from the Tryon Equestrian Center! Come take a look at all this home has to offer!!
- MLS® #1405003
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSherry Bruce
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate - Taylors
- Address4550 N Highway 14
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 6:16am EST.