Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1501 Butter Street, Landrum
Just minutes to downtown Landrum, SC and Tryon, NC and a short distance to I-26 and steps away from the private Lake Lanier with deeded access to the lake. This Home is situated on .73 acre lot and it takes in the entire corner of Butter Street and the back of Clark Road. You will love this 4 Bedroom and 3 bath home in Excellent condition and ready to move in. As you enter the front you come into the Glassed End Sun porch which is very spacious and it has a large hot tub that will stay. The Kitchen is also spacious with plenty of cabinets, range, dishwasher and the Refrigerator will stay, pretty ceramic tile counter tops and there is a bar area with stools for eating and a Breakfast area for all your entertaining needs. Enjoy having a separate Dining Room with built-in cabinets and storage closet. You will also love all the Knotty Pine throughout the home. The Living room has a Rock Fireplace with Gas logs and two built-in cabinets. The Master Bedroom has a walk-in-closet and full Bath with large vanity and a Ceramic tile walk in shower. The other two bedrooms are spacious with closets and the full bath in the Hallway has a large vanity with a tub. Downstairs has a full walk-out- basement that has unfinished area for a workshop area or can be used for partial single Garage. Also, there is a efficiency Mother-in-law space that has a Den with Fireplace, Kitchen area with a stove, Refrigerator and plenty of cabinets for your storage needs. 1 Bedroom with a full bath, vanity and shower. This Home offers so much for you, single Carport attached to home and an additional metal double carport with storage and electric. Beautiful grounds with various sitting area to enjoy all the nature around it. Please don't wait call today for your showing!
- MLS® #1404856
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesWater Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDonna Morrow
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address1501 Butter Street
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm EST.