Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
418 Hilburn Way, Simpsonville
Final Opportunity to own a London in Longleaf Community! Conveniently located less than 1.4 miles to I-385, with shopping, dining, major medical facilities, and downtown Simpsonville nearby. The London features that craftsman charm that you’ve been seeking with a smart, spacious and fully livable floor plan. This home boasts style and elegance with features such as; chair rail with picture frame molding, two piece crown throughout the main level, gorgeous 6" laminate flooring throughout the main living areas, designer staggered cabinetry, granite kitchen counters, stainless appliances, and the list goes on and on! The main level includes an inviting foyer, large formal dining room, HUGE kitchen with more cabinets than you’ll know what to do with and an amazing great room with fireplace. The main floor is complimented by a bedroom and full bath. Perfect for those overnight guests! The second floor is just as intriguing. All secondary bedrooms are large and feature great closet space. You’ll have plenty of space to chill and enjoy a good movie in the amazing loft! The owner’s suite is HUGE and includes a large walk-in closet! The owner’s bath will make you feel as if you’re at a spa every day with an amazing luxury shower. The second floor is finished off with a large, walk-in laundry room! Receive all the energy saving benefits of a new construction home built by the largest residential home builder in the country since 2002.
- MLS® #1404793
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngie Moss
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address418 Hilburn Way
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 10:16am EDT.