Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Fairway Drive, Laurens
SPACE. STORAGE. STYLE. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath has been impeccably maintained and boasts some extras you don’t see everyday. The first thing you will notice when you pull up to this gorgeous .5 acre lot is the tiny house in the trees. Yes this home has a beautifully done 400 sq. ft. tree house for your own personal getaway. This tree house is not just for kids, but has all the luxury for adults: electricity, heat, air, and yes, cable! It has a lofted sleeping area and a walk out sliding glass door to a wrap around porch. From the tree house porch you see the perfect fire pit, patio, and an12x24 second story deck for your next family and friends gathering. As you enter the front door you are welcomed by a large custom art piece that hangs in the 2-story entry. (This one of a kind art is your house warming gift and will remain with the home.) The hardwood floors lead you into the large dining room that is bright and airy and currently holds an 8 foot table. This front living and dining area is an incredible amount of space that leads into your granite counter top kitchen with updated lighting and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast area is nothing but light with a view of the backyard and yes, that cute tree house. The kitchen and breakfast area is open to a comfortable living area that is screaming for a sectional and a couple chairs all centered around the gas fireplace. Upstairs, we find a master bedroom that, literally, takes up right side of the home. The master has 3 walk in closets and an 11 x 8 ‘whatever you want it to be room’. This versatile room can be a peloton room, office, craft room, or just sit and read room. The second floor is finished off with 3 perfect sized bedrooms and a large jack-n-jill bath. Oh wait, there is more…The beautifully finished basement is currently the ultimate man cave with a full bath to match. Walk out the basement french doors to a large patio with the perfect fire pit for your next outdoor gathering. Let’s look at the stats of this home: over 10 large closets, new roof in 2017, 2 new HVAC in 2016 (warranty till 2026), epoxy garage floor, 2018 tankless water heater added, deck replaced in 2019, man cave, large raised garden bed for your organic veggies, and did I mention a treehouse? Come visit!
- MLS® #1404768
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentSusan Tallman
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address115 Fairway Drive
- SubdivisionCountry Club Place
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryEb Morse
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:46pm EST.