Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Nottinghill Court, Simpsonville
Located in the very popular Five Forks area of Simpsonville, this home was custom built by Hollison Homes. Upon entering, you will immediately notice the extensive trim work, and beautifully curved doorways. This 4 bedroom, 31/2 bath home has ample space for a growing family. The Master bedroom suite is 27’ by 13.6, and boast a double trey ceiling as well as a sitting area. The Master bath offers a separate shower and jetted tub. There are separate his/hers closets. The kitchen has self closing drawers, and a new KitchenAid dishwasher. The French door refrigerator is less than 3 years old. The double ovens offer regular or convection style cooking. The cooktop is gas. There is a large breakfast area with a cathedral ceiling, and a sitting area. There’s plenty of counter space as well as room for barstools. There are 2 more bedrooms on this floor with a Jack/Jill bathroom. Downstairs offers a Media/Bonus Room with a built-in desk. Adjoining this area, is a Game Room large enough for a pool table. There is also a fourth bedroom with a separate bathroom. This floor also offers Flex space that could be used as an office, exercise room or whatever your needs may be. Another nice feature, is the large indoor storage area that you immediately enter from the garage. Waverly Hall has a lovely ambiance that includes a pool for residents and their guests. Location, great schools, and convenience make this home a must see!
- MLS® #1404708
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentRandal Longo
- Listing OfficeIsave Realty
- Address109 Nottinghill Court
- SubdivisionWaverly Hall
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 4:16am EDT.