Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
496 Woodall Mountain Road, Pickens
Drive up to this home and you will immediately sense the peace and tranquillity of the mountain surroundings. The house is surrounded by expansive decks. Once you enter through the door, if you look to the right through the sliding glass doors, you will see the huge 17x35 great room. This room was originally an indoor pool when the house was first built! The owner is willing to give an allowance to cover the cost of carpeting for this room. On the exterior of this room is a very sizable storage room or sitting porch. The kitchen is very modern and roomy and the dining room features a gorgeous stone fireplace. Off the kitchen is the spacious laundry room and entrance to the double car garage. Upstairs you will find a very large master suite, as well as a den and second bedroom. A major added plus to this home is the large 28x28 bonus room that can be used either as a second master bedroom suite, or either as a mother in law suite, or since it has its own entrance; plumbing, and bath, it has Airbnb potential or other rental potential. It has plumbing for appliances already in place as well. The property also has a 30 x 40 shop building. Shop has concrete floors and electricity with separate concrete drive.
- MLS® #1404618
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBrian Raines
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address496 Woodall Mountain Road
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 8:16pm EDT.