Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
295 Mockingbird Hill Road, Landrum
Mockingbird Hill Road is intriguing for its leafy canopy and narrow, winding path meandering thru a physically well spaced, but in a neighborly way, tight-knit community. The laneway ends at Saddle-up Farm, where one can actually saddle-up and ride the seemingly endless FETA trail system. The property consists of 6 acres with comfortable accommodation for your horses. Two acres are fenced as pasture and dry lot with direct access for the horses to the 3-stall barn, and there is a 60-foot round-pen. With its' red metal roof, and full length plantation verandah with Sunday stairs, one might say the house is 'cottagesque'. On the back there is a covered porch and walled, sunken garden. The house is spacious with over 3,000 square feet of living area intermingled with large gathering rooms and cozy places. The 32 x 15 living room has a fireplace and is ideal for family sessions, but it's the big country kitchen that usually draws the crowd. The master suite is on the main level and there are two bedrooms upstairs and a hobby room on the walkout lower level. While Saddle-up Farm is exceptionally private, it's only 8 minutes to Tryon or Landrum.
- MLS® #1404292
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentBarbara Claussen
- Listing OfficeClaussen Walters Llc
- Address295 Mockingbird Hill Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 2:46pm EST.