Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
838 S Harper Street, Laurens
*$500 credit for home warranty included with the purchase of the home** Presenting a beautiful home of estate-style proportions located in the heart of beautiful Laurens, South Carolina. This is an incredible opportunity to own an all brick, 4,000+- square foot home, with plenty of room for family members or guests to entertain. This home boasts 7 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms. As you approach the front entrance, you are greeted by a large front porch with charm and character. The first thing you notice when you walk in the front door are the original Oak hardwood floors, large living area (23'*17'), and tall ceilings. This home offers you the ability to spread-out in its oversized rooms. The kitchen alone is 20'*15' and the SIX bedrooms, not the master, are bigger than most master bedrooms in the entire Upstate ranging from 17'*17' to 15'*12'. The master bedroom is the real show stopper at 27'*17', two full baths in the master suite, and two full walk-in closets. This is a true "his and hers" master suite with incredible space that is not easily found. The upgrades to your next home seem limitless: recently updated PEX plumbing systems, heating and cooling systems, new vinyl thermopane windows throughout the home, new tile work in the kitchen, new flooring in the kitchen, new architectural roof on the entire home, multiple refinished bathrooms, and an added a sunroom off the home. This home is located in a historic district in Laurens just outside of the famous square and is just minutes from shopping, grocery stores, and dining. The home sits on .51 acres and the lot beside will convey with an acceptable offer. Total acreage will be +-1.1. Offered at $289,000, this is your opportunity to own a home of estate proportions. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1404259
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCourtyard Entry
- GaragesCourtyard Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Enclosed, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentAdam Taylor
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address838 S Harper Street
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Wall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryEb Morse
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 9:01pm EDT.