Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Newman Street, Greenville
This is a design/build package which can be completely customized to the buyer's needs. Markalunas Architecture and Resort Custom Homes collaborated on design/build package. The lot can be purchased separately and is listed as lot only - see MLS 1409541. This is a great in-town location, walking distance to Cleveland Park, Swamp Rabbit Trail, Falls Park, Greenville Zoo, and more. No HOA and no restrictions, other than City building guidelines.
- MLS® #1404252
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHeidi Putnam
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address112 Newman Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingGas Available
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:01am EDT.