Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Annenberg Lane, Greer
Great location on the Eastside! The large, comfortable front porch welcomes you into a 3 story, 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with media/bonus room. This home is move in ready with beautiful hardwood floors and 9 ft ceilings on first floor. The open floorplan is full of natural sunlight. The 2 story foyer is flanked by a spacious dining room to the left and to the right is an office/living room with a bay window. The large kitchen has granite countertops (new 2019), plenty of cabinets and matching stainless steel KitchenAid appliances - with gas oven/stove. The family room is open to the kitchen and includes a gas fireplace. The large sunroom with cathedral ceiling looks out to the flat and landscaped backyard. The second floor has new carpet throughout (August, 2019). The large master bedroom has walk in closet and bathroom. The rest of the second floor includes three additional bedrooms and a full bath. The third floor is currently a media room, but could be a 5th bedroom. The home has a side entry driveway with 2 car garage and plenty of room for storage. New deck, roof, gutters and down spouts (all in 2018). Located in the Moorcroft subdivision – a family friendly, three street neighborhood in the heart of the Eastside. There is no through traffic and this house is located at the start of the cul-de-sac. Schools: Brushy Creek Elementary Northwood Middle Riverside High.
- MLS® #1404071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address1 Annenberg Lane
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 9:31pm EDT.