Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 A Moore Lane, Greenville
Over 14,000.00 sqft under roof. Truly one of a kind, this custom-built estate sits on stretches of prime land, indicating an obvious attention to detail. As you arrive, you will be greeted by a beautiful circular driveway leading into a welcoming front porch. The unique 5’ front door gives way to an expansive foyer with opulent white stone walls. With a meticulous chevron accent, the rich wood floors perfectly complement the eye-catching chandelier located in the entryway. In the Great Room, the grand wooden ceiling overlooks an innovative accordion door that conveniently integrates the exterior and interior living spaces. Such additions provide a sense of magnificence that is only rivaled by the subsequent dining room. Containing a 16-seat table, decorative trim packaging, and awe-inspiring combinations of hanging chandeliers, this room instills a sense of luxury that any guest is certain to relish in. The kitchen makes its own statement: high-quality quartz countertops, tremendous tile transitions, and striking gray backsplash complement the upscale atmosphere of the rest of the house. The killer touch, the accordion window behind the main sink, lends a degree of openness to the layout as it connects the bar top to the screen porch. Just beyond the kitchen, a spacious pantry makes the perfect addition to a practical yet beautiful space. The family room, with its custom daybed and high ceilings, also adds a degree of palatial awe. On the opposite side of the house, the master suite makes an impressive inclusion to the property. Boasting a built-in King bed, nightstands, coffee bar and granite countertops, this suite is lavish and posh. In the master bathroom, a grotto-style air tub and large multi-head digital shower provide a taste of the opulence located in the other two half bathrooms on the main floor. The rest of the main floor includes a separate in-laws house connected by a carport, a massive private office, and a stone fireplace. Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets provide the perfect classy living space, including a soaking tub and oversized shower. A bonus room that can be converted into an art room fosters creativity with an included balcony that overlooks the front of the property. In the basement, the entertainment space includes an 82” TV with surround sound equipment. There is also a large game room, workout room, garage space, and two guest bedrooms with sliding doors to the pool. The entire house is tied together by the remarkable outdoors area. An upstairs tile-covered porch with a custom stone wood-burning fireplace hosts a rolling TV covered by barn doors, which is only rivaled by the downstairs oversized jacuzzi and fireplace. The pool and jacuzzi are connected by an overflow detail, with in-touch systems that allow you to control all features on your phone with just the touch of a button. There are countless additional luxuries throughout the house, including an intercom system, in-ceiling speakers, two central vacuums, instant hot-water faucets, several security cameras and safe rooms. Included with the house are: - Dining room table and chairs - Safe room - Swing bed - All TVs except the master bathroom’s, family room’s, and inside cart Other items like custom curtain treatments and furniture are negotiable. Needless to say this is a Builders' personal house so it truly has all the bells and whistles.
- MLS® #1403978
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentAnnell Pilarte-bailey
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address5 A Moore Lane
- SubdivisionDeerland Planta
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Propane Gas
- CoolingDamper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Outdoor, Screen
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 12:16pm EDT.