Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Pinckney Street, Greenville
Own a piece of Greenville's history! This Circa 1910 Gallivan - Fewell home has been restored to a beautiful showpiece. This home, on the National Registry of Historic Places, sits on a large and level lot, and is just steps from downtown Greenville in the Hampton-Pinckney historic district. Originally constructed by Mr. Robert Landrum Huskey, the current homeowners have taken the home down to the studs, but kept so many special features for you to enjoy. With 10' ceilings throughout much of the home, original hardwood flooring and gorgeous crown molding, this home was built for those seeking quality design and construction. The kitchen is spacious, updated and is open to a wonderful, flexible living space and dining area. The owners suite, on the main level, is complete with a balcony that overlooks the large, fenced rear yard and has a master bathroom with double vanities, walk in closet and separate tub and shower. Three additional bedrooms, a bonus room, office, several fabulous outdoor living spaces and an attached two car garage are just a few of the amazing features of this home. You don't find homes like this often! Come tour this stunning and charming Downtown area home - convenient to the Swamp Rabbit Trail and all of the attractions of downtown Greenville. Home is priced well below recent appraised value.
- MLS® #1403962
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, None
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBlair Miller
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address22 Pinckney Street
- SubdivisionHampton-Pinckney Historic
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Attic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:01am EDT.