Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Meredith Lane, Greenville
Wonderful home in the Gower/Parkins Mill area. Super convenient to I-85, downtown Greenville, and the proposed Swamp Rabbit Trail. A short walk to Gower Park and Gower Pool. This is an amazing 3BR, 2BA home which is sure to impress. Numerous upgrades/updates made to this fabulous home. From the front porch you step into the family room which is light, bright, and welcoming. The beautiful 2 story fireplace is the focal point of this room! Plenty of space on both sides for shelving or large piece of furniture. Kitchen and breakfast rooms are open to each other making this the nucleus of the home during small family get-togethers or larger parties with friends. Kitchen has been nicely updated with stainless appliances, corian countertops, beautiful 42" cabinetry, tumbled tile backsplash, updated lighting, custom island with additional storage, bar seating, and built-in wine fridge. Kitchen also has large walk-in pantry. Hardwood floors thru out entire main floor except for laundry room, which is ceramic tile. Master is on main with en-suite. Master closet is a large walk-in with cabinetry from California Closets. Master bath is amazing with double sinks, tiled shower with frameless glass door, beautiful tile floor, and oversized storage/linen closet. Oversized laundry room is also on the main floor with added storage. Upstairs you will find a gigantic bonus room with a Juliette balcony overlooking the meticulously kept backyard. Two additional large bedrooms and a hall bath round out the 2nd floor. Beautiful deck can be accessed thru sliding door off of breakfast room. Yard provides great play space in back, side and front yard. Such a wonderful setting for family play! Newer HVAC, newer roof, new siding, full yard irrigation, updated bathrooms, new dishwasher to name a few of the upgrades/updates. Complete list provided by seller. WELCOME HOME!
- MLS® #1403942
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJennifer Wilson
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address11 Meredith Lane
- SubdivisionHenderson Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:46pm EST.